INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
ACCESSING, CORRECTING, OR DELETING YOUR INFORMATION
GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION OF DATA STORAGE AND PROCESSING
“DO NOT TRACK” SIGNALS
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any privacy or data use concerns, please contact us as set out below under the heading “How to Contact Us.” To make sure you stay informed of all changes, you should check these policies periodically. Updates will be referenced by the “Last Updated” date shown above.
I. INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We may collect the following categories of personal data about you which are described in more detail below: (A) information you provide to us, (B) information we may automatically collect, and (C) information we may receive from third parties. The information listed in (A)- (C) above, are detailed below, and hereinafter referred to as “Information.”
A. Information You Provide to Us
In using our Services, you may provide us with Information, including, without limitation:
- Individual identifier such as name, and contact information including email address, mailing address, and telephone number(s);
- Payment and transactional information such as Services and products purchased.
- Communications with us, preferences, and other Information you provide to us such as any messages, opinions and feedback that you provide to us, your user preferences (such as in receiving updates or marketing information), and other Information that you share with us when you contact us directly (such as for customer support services); and
- Additional Information as otherwise described to you at the point of collection or pursuant to your consent.
B. Information We May Automatically Collect About You
Our Services may automatically collect the following categories of usage and technical Information about you. This Information is used by Frost for the operation of the Services, to maintain quality of the Services, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Services. This Information may include:
- IP address, which is the number associated with the service through which you access the Internet, like your ISP (Internet service provider);
- Date and time of your visit or use of our Services;
- Domain server from which you are using our Services;
- Type of computer, web browsers, search engine used, operating system, or platform you use;
- Data identifying the web pages you visited prior to and after visiting our website or use of our Services; and
- Your movement and activity within the website, which is aggregated with other information;
- Geographic data such as country or region;
- Mobile device information, including the type of device you use, operating system version, and the device identifier (or “UDID”).
C. Cookies & Technologies Used to Collect Information About You
We and/or certain service providers operating on our behalf may collect Information about your activity, or activity on devices associated with you over time, on our sites and applications, and across non-affiliated websites or online applications. We may collect this Information by using certain technologies, such as cookies, web beacons, pixels, software developer kits, third-party libraries, and other similar technologies. Third-party service providers, advertisers, and/or partners may also view, edit, or set their own cookies or place web beacons.
b. Web Beacons. Website pages may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain content and verifying system and server integrity). We also use these technical methods to analyze the traffic patterns, such as the frequency with which our users visit various parts of the Services. These technical methods may involve the transmission of Information either directly to us or to a third party authorized by us to collect Information on our behalf. Our Services may use retargeting pixels from Google, Facebook, and other ad networks. We may also use web beacons in HTML emails that we send to determine whether the recipients have opened those emails and/or clicked on links in those emails.
d. Mobile Application Technologies. If you access our website and Services through a mobile device, we may automatically collect Information about your device, your phone number, and your physical location.
D. Information We May Receive from Third Parties
We may collect additional Information about you from third-party websites, social media platforms, such as but not limited to, Facebook, or Instagram (“Social Media Platforms”), and/or sources providing publicly available information (e.g., from the U.S. postal service) to help us provide services to you, help prevent fraud, and for marketing and advertising purposes.
II. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
A. Use and Purpose of Processing Your Information
We use and process your Information for things that may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- To respond to your inquiries and provide you with requested information and other communications, including by email;
- For general or targeted marketing and advertising purposes, including sending you promotional material or special offers on our behalf or on behalf of our marketing partners and/or their respective affiliates and subsidiaries and other third parties, provided that you have not already opted out of receiving such communications;
- To fulfill your bakery orders;
- To manage, improve, and foster relationships with third-party service providers, including vendors, suppliers, and parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and business partners;
- To maintain, improve, customize, or administer the Services, perform business analyses, or other internal purposes to improve the quality of our business, the Services, resolve technical problems, or improve security or develop other products and services;
- To comply with our Terms & Conditions;
- For analytics for business purposes and business intelligence;
- To comply with any applicable laws and regulations and respond to lawful requests; and/or
- For any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect your Information and/or pursuant to your consent.
We may also use Information that has been de-identified and/or aggregated for purposes not otherwise listed above.
B. Sharing or Disclosing Your Information
· Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your Information with third-party service providers or data processors that perform certain functions or services on our behalf (such as to host the Services, store or manage the data, perform analyses, process payments, provide customer service, or send communications for us). These third-party service providers will process this data only for purposes specified by us. In some instances, we may aggregate Information we collect so third parties do not have access to your identifiable Information to identify you individually.
· Disclosure of Information for Legal and Administrative Reasons. We may disclose your Information without notice: (i) when required to by law or to comply with a court order, subpoena, search warrant, or other legal process; (ii) to cooperate with or undertake an internal or external investigation or audit; (iii) to comply with legal, regulatory, or administrative requirements of governmental authorities (including, without limitation, requests from the governmental agency authorities to view your Information); (iv) to protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of us, our subsidiaries and affiliates and any of their officers, directors, employees, attorneys, agents, contractors and partners, and the website Service users; (v) to enforce or apply our Terms & Conditions; and (vi) to verify the identity of the user of our Services.
· Business Transfers. Your Information may be transferred, sold, or otherwise conveyed to a third party (“Conveyances”) where we: (i) merge with or are acquired by another business entity; (ii) sell all or substantially all of our assets; (iii) are adjudicated bankrupt; or (iv) are liquidated or otherwise reorganize. You agree to any and all such Conveyances of your Information. We may also share Information with prospective purchasers to evaluate the proposed transaction.
· Information Shared with our Subsidiaries, Parents, and Affiliates. We may share your Information with our subsidiaries and affiliates. If you do not want us to share your Information with our subsidiaries and affiliates, please contact email@example.com or call 1-877-352-0077.
· Aggregate and Deidentified Data. We may share general Information, aggregated data or publish information based on aggregated data. However, we will only do so in a way that your personal identity is protected.
· Online Communications. Any Information you submit in a public forum (e.g., a blog or social network) may be read, collected, or used by us and other participants, and could be used to personalize your experience. You are responsible for the Information you choose to submit in these instances.
III. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our Services may contain links to other websites or services that are not owned or controlled by us, including links to Social Media Platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, or may redirect you off our website away from our Services.
IV. INFORMATION SECURITY
We use commercially reasonable measures to provide our Services. However, you should assume that no data transmitted over the Internet or stored or maintained by us or our third-party service providers can be 100% secure. Therefore, although we believe the measures implemented by us reduce the likelihood of security problems to a level appropriate to the type of data involved, we do not promise or guarantee, and you should not expect, that your Information or private communications will always remain private or secure. We do not guarantee that your Information will not be misused by third parties. We are not responsible for the circumvention of any privacy settings or security features. You agree that we will not have any liability for misuse, access, acquisition, deletion, or disclosure of your Information.
If you believe that your Information has been accessed or acquired by an unauthorized person, you shall promptly contact us via the How to Contact Us section so that we can quickly take necessary measures.
V. DATA RETENTION
We will retain your Information for as long as needed to provide you Services, and as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies. We will retain and use your Information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. In accordance with our routine record keeping, we may delete certain records that contain Information you have submitted to us. We are under no obligation to store such Information indefinitely and disclaim any liability arising out of, or related to, the destruction of such Information.
VI. YOUR CHOICES
A. Marketing Communications. If you do not want to receive marketing and promotional emails from us, you may click on the “unsubscribe” link in the email to unsubscribe and opt out of marketing email communications or see How to Contact Us below for more information.
B. Opting Out of Direct Marketing by Third Parties. To exercise choices regarding the marketing information you receive, you may also review the following links:
- You may opt out of tracking and receiving tailored advertisements on your mobile device by some mobile advertising companies and other similar entities by downloading the App Choices app at www.aboutads.info/appchoices.
- You may opt out of receiving permissible targeted advertisements by using the NAI Opt-out tool available at http://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1 or visiting About Ads at http://optout.aboutads.info.
- You can opt out of having your activity on our Services made available to Google Analytics by installing the Google Analytics opt-out add-on for your web browser by visiting: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout for your web browser.
VII. ACCESSING, CORRECTING, OR DELETING YOUR INFORMATION
To the extent certain state laws provide users with data subject rights, such as the right to opt out, access, or delete their personal Information, those rights may be honored by the Company following proper authentication and verification. Please see the How to Contact Us section below for more information.
VIII. GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION OF DATA STORAGE AND PROCESSING
Our Services collect Information and processes and stores that Information in databases located in the United States. As such, we may store and process Information on servers located outside of the country where you originally deposited the data. If you are visiting the Services from a country outside the United States, you should be aware that you may transfer personally identifiable Information about yourself to the United States, and that the data protection laws of the United States may not be as comprehensive as those in your own country. By visiting our Services and submitting Information, you consent to the transfer of such Information to the United States.
IX. CHILDREN’S INFORMATION
The Services are intended only for users over the age of sixteen (16). If we become aware that a user is under sixteen (16) (or a higher age threshold where applicable) and has provided us with Information, we will take steps to comply with any applicable legal requirement to remove such Information. Contact us if you believe that we have mistakenly or unintentionally collected Information from a child under the age of sixteen (16).
XI. “DO NOT TRACK” SIGNALS
We support “Do Not Track.” Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable “Do Not Track” by visiting the “Preferences” or “Settings” page of your web browser. Do Not Track is different from Global Privacy Controls (“GPC”), which may notify websites of consumers’ privacy preferences regarding the sale or sharing of personal Information, or the use of sensitive personal Information.
Last Updated: April 4, 2023